Environmental Policy: Awareness of environmental issues
In compliance with the requirements of ISO 14001, Lision Technology strictly implements its business operating procedures and follow the laws and regulations as required, continually improves its manufacturing processes so as to mitigate their adverse environmental impact.
Occupational Safety Policies:Safety and health first
In compliance with OHSAS 18001 relative to company’s systems of occupational safety and hygiene management, Lision Technology is committed to the full implementation of the operational procedures as required, continuing improvement on its control system, thereby reducing the risks of occupational safety and hygiene violations.
Lision Technology is committed to the overall integration of quality system, environmental protection system and occupational safety and hygien management system. Furthermore, fully carry out of the following commitments is assured thereby improving the company’s various management policies and associated system requirement:
- Lision Technology pledges to deliver products that meet the various quality and services requirements and products that are pollution and injury preventive as well as free from heath-harming concern.
- Lision pledges to comply with the requirements of relevant laws and regulations and keep other promises made by the company’s management.
- Lision pledges to establish environmental protection systems and its in-house auditing system.
- Lision Technology pledges to communicate policies related to quality, environmental protection and occupational safety and hygienic management through various channels to all its employees.
- Lision Technology pledges to publicize the policies to all parties of concern.
Lision Technology pledges to assure the applicability and validity of the policies through regular internal system auditing.